Welcome to My Online Journal

What is the purpose of this blog? This is a place for me to express my ideas, thoughts and dreams...Lillymagic Designs, family, love, self, book, quotes, receipes, handbags, fashion or whatever else comes to mind...join me on my journey and be blessed on yours.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Creative Excursion #5

I have been running so far behind on my projects. With that in mind, I spent yesterday morning catching up on the last three projects. Yeah! I'm caught up!

Week #5 Applique Heart

Week #3 Fur Collar

Week #4 Fur Muff



At that point in the day, I had no idea what project I wanted to work on next. So I took a break, went to eat a taco, and spend on hour or so at the bookstore. I wanted to use the wireless Internet to play with my new ipad. OMG, it's so cool! The whole point of the excursion is to make time for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment